Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tango and I did a lot of riding this weekend.  He was good for the most part.  He is young so he is challenging.  He tried to buck me a few times today but realized I was not going anywhere so he cut that out.  Got him out in the pasture at a full run and the little boy has got some speed to him.  Still very clumsy but I enjoy him none the less.   It was a beautiful day for riding today.  We had a little group out at the farm, it was a lot of fun.  Had a little BBQ in between rides.  Just can't beat that.  Next weekend is Tango's first trail ride.  Were going to my Uncles lake house in Clinton for four days of nothing but horses, fishing, shooting, and swimming its going to be a blast!!  Hope he behaves!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting, my son has taken to riding horses. His Grandpa has one and he's all into it. He notice a horse from anywhere and loves to ride.

    ReplyDelete